Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm 1 and blogging...

So, I thought this would be a great way to help family and friends keep up with my weekly adventures...

I'm still catching up on my sleep from a busy weekend in Houston with family! I visited with Daddy's side of the family and I got to meet Pappy for the first time! I loved the animals and my new friends at his home! I also got to stay at Aunt Bekah's house and I loved it! She and Lennea have HUGE dogs that were fun to hug.

I also celebrated Father's Day with Daddy at the Astros Game and I blew kisses and said please over and over to the guys in the bull pen until I got a ball at the end of the game!!

Then, when we got home Aunt Holly came for a visit and we went over to the Burtons and played with Blake and Haley!

3 comments:

~Holly~ said...

It was so fun to visit with you and your mommy! Can't wait till my next Austin trip. :)

mimi & bob said...

Avery,
You are such a smart little girl to start this new way of sharing and keeping in touch! We love the pictures and adventures you are having with your family and friends. Can't wait to be with you,
Love,
Aunt Mimi and Uncle Bob

kristy said...

Hey Avery,

Thanks for sharing your video and pictures. I really enjoyed seeing them and my you are such a sweet girl. I can't wait to see you, but I think it will probably be after baby Ty comes because I am not really supposed to be leaving town anytime soon. Tell Mommy and Daddy hi for Marc and I. We hope to see y'all soon.

love ya Kristy