Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Vacation... Part 2

Daddy, Mommy, & I surprised our family in Paris and it was so much fun! I loved spending time with Pa Pa, Gigi, Nancy, Jess, Jan, and Grandma's friend and seeing the sights in Paris!

We packed a lot into a couple of days... here some of my favorite things that we did: took the trains (subways) everywhere, visited the Eifel Tower, went to the Louvre, visited the Arc de Triumph, ate at Bastille Square, went to Montmarte, visited Notre Dame and climbed all the stairs to the top, took a dinner cruise, and the list could keep on going!
While we were there I loved scaring Pa Pa... and well, he loved scaring me too! Now if Mommy asks me to say Grandpa or Pa Pa all that I will say is "cccaaa" and put my hand up like I'm scaring someone!

Jess almost gained a new nickname on the trip... Bubbles! That's one of my new words and I say it pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

One of my other new tricks is saying "Cho Cho" when talking or seeing trains! I loved the subways and was excited everytime I saw one coming our way!

Here are some of the many great pictures from Paris (more to be added later):












































































No comments: